Outrageous Grace Every Day: Daily Reflections on the Gospels Hope by Mary DeMuth

"Outrageous  Grace Every Day"  by  Mary DeMuth  is a  90  day devotional.  This  book is  written by Mary DeMuth in a personal   and  practical  approach.  She  shares  a passage of  scripture and  gives the back round of the passage.  She   also  gives  an  application passage to the message and a prayer.  The devotional is well written and the passages to read are not too long.   I  really  found this  devotional helpful and personable.  It is  good for busy people  This book  will give  the reader a  deeper understanding to  the book of Romans. .  I  appreciate the publisher and netgalley for allowing me to read and review  this  book.   The opinions of this  book are my own .  I am sharing this review with facebook,  netgalley, Goodreads, my blog, the pastoral staff at my church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

When Pain is real and God is Silent by Ligon Duncan