When I close my eyes by Elizabeth Musser

"When I Close My Eyes " by Elizabeth Musser is a Christian  fiction book. This story   deals with important issues like  how do  people cope physically and emotionally when trauma  strikes.  and   depression.   When trauma  strikes the  patient is faced with lots of emotions  like shock, anger , depression.   The author   describes the characters well and  their  dilemmas in their  lives. The  daughters  response to the trauma of their Mom is  expressed  very  well. The  book  is written  from the past and then  to the present.  The reader sees  the  characters  from different ages.   I  commend the author  for addressing  the problem of    a serious  trauma and depression.  Often in our society  people with  depression and trauma are  not given what they need to meet their needs.   The  author put some   helpful resources in the back of the book for people dealing with depression.  I know that  people  dealing with   depression will receive  help from those resources.   The  author   stated that she has  dealt  with depression and understands  what it is like.   I  found the story  hard to put down.  The opinions about the story are my own.  I appreciate   the publisher for allowing me to read and review this book. I also   appreciate  netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book.  I am posting my review on Amazon, Goodreads, facebook, my blog, CBD.com, church staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh