Lake Season by Denise Hunter

"Lake Season is the first in the Bluebell Inn Romance series" by Denise Hunter. Denise is a well established author. and winner of the Carol Award. The scene is beautiful at Bluebell , North Carolina . It is on a lake and serene and peaceful. There are boats there for the visitors to retreat and recharge. The story unfolds in the charming inn that is owned by the family who are the main characters of the story. The inn is run by the family and is so unique and unusual will draw anyone to it for respite and renewal. The scene is a perfect place for a romance. Thank you to the publisher and netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book. It is well written . I enjoyed the book very much. The opinions are my own and not anyone else. I will share my reviews with Amazon, my blog, facebook, CBD.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh