Christianity for People who are Not Christians by James Emery White

Christianity for People  Who Are Not Christians by James Emery White is  a non fiction book.  James Emery White has  wonderful  experience  as a pastor , theologian   to write this book. It  addresses  the many  questions  that  skeptics ask about Christianity. The book is  well written and  very  easy to read and understand.  I  like the variety of questions the author addresses.   So often people have a  wide  range  of questions   when they   try to decide  if Christianity is right for  them.  Lee Strobel who is a known author was  an atheist. He   says He  wishes   this book  was   available when He  was wrestling with his questions. I highly  recommend this  book .  I appreciate the publisher for allowing me to read and review this book. It is an excellent  resource for the Christian and the non Christian.   The opinions are my own .   I  am posting my review on facebook, my blog, Amazon, Goodreads, CBd.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh