Standing Strong Men's devotional

Stand Strong" is a  good  devotional  for men.  The  devotionals  are short and meaningful.  Each devotional  makes the reader think about their life  and their  makes the reader think about  their relationship with the Lord.   It is well written  and good for  busy people.   The topics  chosen are meaningful.A men's  devotional  will draw  men to read about spiritual  things and make them desire to be closer to the Lord.   I think it is important to reach  men  with a men's  I appreciate the  publisher for allowing me to read and review    this  devotional.   I will share my review with facebook, Amazon, Goodreads, my blog, pastors, friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Pain is real and God is Silent by Ligon Duncan

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson