The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer

The Pursuit of God  by A. W. Tozer  1897-1963 is  a non fiction inspirational Christian book. A.W. Tozer became a Christian after hearing a street preacher in   Akron, Ohio.  He  was a self  taught theologian. He was a pastor, writer, teacher .  His  books are often used by   pastors in sermons. This  book is considered a classic.  It   draws and shows the reader  their need for a deeper relationship with God.  It is well written and     well respected in the Christian world.  The   book  describes  who  God  is  and makes the reader want to  know Him on a  deeper level.  This  book was given to me by Bethany publisher to read and review . The opinions are my own. Thank you  to the author and publisher for allowing me to read and review this book. I will share my review on facebook, goodreads, Amazon, my blog , bookbub, with church staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus