The Power of Knowing God by Tony Evans

#The Power of Knowing God# by  Tony Evans is a Christian living book. Tony Evans is President  of the Urban Alternative.   The Urban Alternative has  radio programs. Tony is a  best selling  author. He  has written a Bible commentary. He  pastors a congregation at  Oak Hills Bible College in Dallas, Texas.  #The Power of Knowing God#  encourages the  Christian to  deepen their relationship with God. He  shares   that the Lord is waiting to get to know us on a deeper level.  He  says that  God can  change from the inside.  The book is practical and helpful. There is a workbook and DVD to go with the book. The opinions are my own.  Thank you  to  the author, netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read and review this book.   I will post my review on  facebook, my blog, Bookbub, , Goodreads, netgalley. and with church staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus