Daughter of Cana by Angela Hunt

#Daughter of Cana#  by Angela Hunt  is a Biblical Fiction story. Angela Hunt is a Christy Award winner. She has written 180 books.  She is well respected.  This book is  the first book in the Jerusalem Road book #1..  This book takes place in Nazareth and Cana.   The narrator  of the story  is Tasmin.   who is a twin with Thomas.  Tasmin   shows the reader what life was like during the times of Jesus. The  author  writes with lots of wonderful description about life  in Nazareth and  how the people lived then.   Tasmin has a beautiful character. She   lived and cared for her  very elderly  father.   The scenes show the impact Jesus had  on the world then.   This  story will have a  sequel.   I look forward to the sequel.  Thank you to netgalley,  the publisher for allowing me to read and review this  wonderful  Biblical fiction book.   The opinions about  this  book are  my own.  I will share my review with  Amazon, facebook, Goodreads, my blog, Bookhub, , the church staff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus