3 Words that will change your life by Mike Novotny

#3 Words that Will Change Your Life#  by  Mike  Novotny  is a Christian Living book.The  author   wants to show the  reader how they can experience God's presence...   The   book   points the reader to  God's presence.   It is a practical  and helpful book.  We  need to know  God's presence in  the difficult times in our world.   The  book is easy to read.  The book is rich.  Thank you  to  netgalley, the publisher for allowing me to read and review  this book.  The   opinions about this book are my own and not someone else's .    I will  share my review with Amazon, facebook, Goodreads, my blog, bookbub, and with  the church staff.  and pastors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus