Guiding the Next Generation by Jonathan Catherman

" Guiding the Next Generation" by  Jonathan Catherman is   a Christian nonfiction book.  This book  helps  the older generation born   connect with the younger generation.   This  book guides the older generation to mentor the younger generation.He is the  founder and director  of I M Mentoring Foundation.. He has  written  8  books on mentoring.    He  focuses  on 4 principles: build bridges between generations
- transform raw talent into valued strengths
- practice stewardship before leadership
- live with purpose
His goal is to help  the younger generation be successful. 
Thank you to netgalley, publisher and  the author for allowing me to  read and review this book.  I will  share my review with  Amazon, netgalley, Goodreads, my blog, Barnes and Noble, facebook. The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus