The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

"The Secrets of My Heart"  by Tracie Peterson is a fiction book.  This  book is  in the Willamette Brides series and is   Book #1 .  The  story takes place in Portland, Oregon in 1879. Nancy  Pritchard is a  recent  widow.  She  shows  caring and kindness to people around her.  She  copes in an amazing  way after losing her husband.  She  opens her home to have others  to live  there .  She has a strong character. and supports  those who live with her.   What   are the secrets of the heart and how does the story  reveal  them?   Thank you to the publisher, netgalley, author   for allowing  me to read and review this book.  The opinions about the book are my own and not given to me.  I will post my review on Amazon, netgalley  Goodreads, my blog, our church staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh