Strands of Truth by Colleen Coble

" Strands of Truth " by Colleen Coble is a suspence,  romance book   and  will leave  you hanging on  your  seat   on what is coming around the corner. Harper  Taylor   was a  foster child and  went from one home  to the next  . She    is looking   for  her mother's past and her  sister as well.   She  has to dig to find her  answers.   There is  suspense  with the cliffhangers in front of  Harper stopping her from moving forward.  Crime  activity abounds in this  book over and  over.  What  are the generational  secrets   that will come forward?  I enjoyed  the   ups and the downs of  each  phase of the book.   I  liked  Harper's  tenacity to find what  she  was  looking for  in her past  even though obstacles  kept coming her  way.  The  scenes are  well  described and  easy to follow.  I would  highly recommend this book.  I  am thankful to the publisher, netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book. I am not obligated to write a positive review.  I will post this review on facebook, goodreads, my blog,  netgalley, Amazon. our church staff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh