Number of Love by Roseanna White

The Number of Love " by  Rosanna White is an historical fiction  book. It  takes place during World  War 1.  The Intelligence  Network helped to  decipher  the   German's  codes during the  war.   Those workers were very important. Margot  DeWilde  enjoyed  being  a code breaker and worked in   Secretive  Room 40. Drake Elton  came home from the  war and was  wounded. He  is taken with Margot.  They  are faced with one conflict  after another. Will   Margot and  Drake  survive it all?   This  book  gives some good insights about the secret intelligence  and other  challenges during World  War I.  The   book is well written.   Thank you to the publisher and author for allowing me to read and review  this book. I am not  obligated to give a positive review.  I am posting my review on : Amazon, Goodreads, facebook, my blog, CBD.com ,for church staff.,netgalley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh