Hit Hard by Pat and Tammy McLeod

Hit Hard " by Tammy and Pat McLeod is a true story. The McLeod's son Zach collapsed while playing football. He sustained a brain injury. He was rushed to the hospital for treatment after He collapsed. He had many surgeries . After the brain injury He was never really the same. The parents had to learn how to work together and the kids had to learn how to adapt to the changes with Zach. They had to look to God in the midst of their trials. They learned how to cope one day at a time. I appreciate the publisher and author for allowing me to read and review this book. I have posted my review on : Goodreads, facebook, Amazon, CBD.com, my blog, for church staff members. I am not obligated to give a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh