The Way of Love by Tracie Peterson is an historical fiction book. Tracie is a best selling author. . She also teaches writing workshops on historical and inspirational writing. This book is the second in the Williamette Brides series. The main character is Faith. She is attending Williamette Medical College. She has a good heart and wants to help the Native Americans. This story is written at a time when not many women become doctors. I admire Faith's stand to care for those who have been neglected and are on reservations. She has character and principles. The story takes place at a time when there is a lot of unrest and resentment against the Native Americans. She still takes her stand to raise money and help the Native Americans. The story takes place in the late 1800's. I walked away thinking about Faith as a memorable character. The book gives good historical back round about the Native Americans in Oregon. I look forward to the next book in the series. Thank you to the publisher netgalley, the author for allowing me to read and review this book. The opinions are my own. I will post my review on facebook my blog , bookbub, Goodreads, netgalley, with church staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus