On Wings of Devotion by Roseanna White

"On Wings of  Devotion"  by  Roseanna White is an historical fiction book.  It is the second book in the  Codebreakers  series  about  World War  1.. This book   shows the  challenges of  being a Major  during World  War 1 and also  being a Codebreaker.   Arabelle Denler is  a  respectable and admirable  character. She is a nurse  at  the hospital She  gets promoted to  running the hospital. She  has so much care and compassion for  the patients and her  friends. She goes the extra mile all the  time for her friends ,  family and work associates. She uses her opportunities she  gets to share about  God's love and forgiveness.  The book is well researched and written. I recommend this book .  It   will give  the  reader a  view of life during World War 1.  . Thank you to the publisher, author and netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book.   I  was  given the book for  review purposes and the opinions are my own. I will share my review  with  netgalley, Goodreads, facebook, my blog, with church  staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus