The prayer map devotional by Donna Maltese

 #The Prayer Map Devotional# by Donna K. Malese is a Christian living book. This book is a practical and helpful tool for the Christian. The author gives a scripture passage. The author then gives a devotional reading. The author applies the passage to prayer. There is also room to journal. personal thoughts and reflections. This book is good for a personal quiet time. The daily reflections do not take long. The author makes the devotionals personal and practical. This book was given to me by the author and publisher to read and review. The opinions are my own. Thank you to the author , netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read and review the book. I will post my review on Bookbub, my blog, Goodreads, facebook and for the church staf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus