Open the Bible in 30 days by Colin Smith

 #Open  the Bible in 30 days# by  Colin Smith is a good Christian living book. Colin is a Senior pastor   at the Orchard in  Northwest Chicago.  This  church's  goal is  to equip  believers   to  run and expand the gospel.   This book gives a good over view of the Bible.  It is easy to read and a helpful resource for the Christian.   or a pastor.  The book is  broken up into ten keys and several topics.   I was given this book to read and review  by the author, netgalley and the publisher. The opinions are my own. Thank you  for allowing me to read and review this book.  I will share  my reviews with  Amazon,  my blog, Bookbub, CBD. facebook and the church staff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus