Marriage Knot by Ron and Jody Zappia

The Marriage Knot" is by  Ron and Jody Zappia. It is a practical     book  focusing  on their  7 principles for marriage success. They  share their  struggles  in their marriage and   then share   how to strengthen   a marriage.   The   book is  rich, and filled   with good  Christian principles.  Ron  starts  out writing the chapter and his wife   shares  in the end from her  perspective.   I  would highly recommend this  book.  It is a good  tool for  any marriage and for counselors. I appreciate the  publisher allowing me to read and review this book.    I will be posting my review on Amazon,  Goodreads, facebook,  my  blog and with  pastors and others  at my church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Preparing to Meet Jesus