Moments of Peace for Moms

"Moments  of  Peace for Moms"  is  a daily  devotional for Moms.   As  Moms   we have a unique job   .  We  can impact  and  set the basics for the foundation of our children's  lives.  We  can teach  them  important  values . We  can also  guide them in making  important decisions.   We  must  put  God first in our  daily lives so we can impact our  families. These  devotions  are a great way to put  God first. The topics are  geared toward the daily  demands  a mom faces.  It is well written and   each  devotional is the  perfect length for a busy mom.    Thank you to  the publisher  and netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book.  This review are my opinions and  not  influences by anyone else.   I am posting my review on Goodreads, netgalley facebook, my blog, Amazon and  with our church staff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh