5 minutes with Jesus by Sheila Walsh

"5 Minutes  with Jesus"  is a Christian  devotional.  The devotional starts out with a couple of verses  and  follows with a practical  message.  The  devotional  is  helpful for a  busy  person.  It is an easy way to  draw into  Christ's presence as you  face the day.  Sheila  shared her personal  experience  in the devotional.   Her experience can be related to the readers lives.  I appreciate  the publisher and netgalley for allowing me to read and review this  book.  The opinions are my own and not anyone else.  I am posting my review on facebook, netgalley, Goodreads, my blog, Amazon and sharing it with   the church staff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh