Auschwitz Lullaby by Mario Escobar

Here is my review of  Auschwitz  Lullaby:
Auschwitz  Lullaby" by Mario Escobar is   a historical  fiction book that  takes place during World War  11.   It is  moving and  tells the story of a mother of   five's  story  during an Auschwitz  prison.   She  was a nurse and  offered to work in the prison.  She  witnessed many   heart   breaking   events.   She  tried to help and protect her  children while she was in the prison.  She  could hardly  protect them from the mean  guards that ran the prison.  She  was asked to set up a nursery  which   was a way  she could make life  better for the children  who  suffered to survive each day.    It  was  a good book but reminded  me   and showed me how   terrible   the prisons were at that  time.  I kept wondering how  this all could have really happened.    I appreciate   netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read and review this book.   I will be sharing my review on Amazon, facebook, my blog, Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

When Pain is real and God is Silent by Ligon Duncan