I Declare War by Levi Lusko review practical advice for the Christian life

#I  Declare War# is  Lusko's   way  of  having us look at the areas  that hold us back  in our Christian life.  Paul  talked about  how He  wanted to do   something but   was hindered.     The    book is excellent and very personable.  He  warns  Christians to be ready   for the battle like a soldier is ready with his armor. He   talked   about how your   words  can be harmful  and like a weapon.  He   shared  his struggle with   bridling  his   tongue  after   having  difficult   middle school  years with bullying.  He   draws the reader into the book with such personal  examples.   He   talked also about how   we must train our  mind to be positive  like the navy seals are told.  They  view any  obstacle   from a  positive angle.   Lusko  goes on to teach  keys   to overcome  the battle with yourself which we all face.   There is  a DVD   series and a study   guide for the book.   The  book would  be excellent for a  Men's or Women's  Bible study  group. It  would  work just as well for   reading alone. It  would   have  excellent    applications when a group shared   how it  applied to  their lives.   I  appreciate  the  time and effort He  took to address the   fleshly struggles  we   deal with  each day and commended him for   what He has done. Are you willing to declare war on yourself? # I  Declare War#  by  Levi Lusko  was given to me   by    netgalley.com for review  purposes. I appreciate the publisher   for sharing this  wonderful book with me so  I can review it and share this with  pastors, librarians , my blog and  others  as well including my facebook   group. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secrets of the Heart by Tracie Peterson

Holding on When You Want to Let Go by Sheila Walsh